Located at the top of the left-hand side bar is our advertising grid. Image will link to book on Amazon or any other buy link you prefer.
1 Month = $30
2 Months = $54
3 Months = $75
3+ Months = Please contact us
Example of ad space size:
- All advertisement will appear in the left hand sidebar and will not rotate.
- If current ad space is taken, interested parties will be placed on a wait list. Payment will be suspended until ad space is available.
- Content for advertisement must be provided to us. We can accept jpeg, gif or png image files.
- Please provide the buy link you wish your ad to go to. We can also point to a web site, if you do not wish to use a buy link.
- Payment must be made, via PayPal, using the button below. Ads will not run until full payment has cleared.
- Cocktails and Books is a hosted on BlueHost. We do not control BlueHost’s server uptime and therefore will not issue any refunds should Cocktails and Books go down.
- We reserve the right to remove/cancel any ad content.
Ready To Advertise With Cocktails and Books
Please complete the form below
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Shannon Patel. For questions about this blog, please contact me (Shannon@cocktailsandbooks.com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner and associated reviewers. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org