Enter review text here….
“Lyrical, heartbreaking, and emotionally intense, A THOUSAND LETTERS is a beautiful portrait of an undying love that deserves a second chance.”
— Melanie Harlow, USA Today Bestselling Author
A Thousand Letters, an all-new emotional standalone by Staci Hart is LIVE!!!
FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2lc28DN
Amazon UK: https://goo.gl/x7nolo
Add to Goodreads: https://goo.gl/SORJXP
About the Author
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life — a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom, with three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, though she’s certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a party, especially if she’s been drinking whiskey.
From roots in Houston to a seven year stint in Southern California, Staci and her family ended up settling somewhere in between and equally north, in Denver. They are new enough that snow is still magical. When she’s not writing, she’s reading, sleeping, gaming, or designing graphics.
Connect with the Author:
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Review: Aces Wild by Emmy Curtis - March 26, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Delayed Call by Toni Aleo - March 24, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Take Me Back by Meghan March - March 24, 2017
- Blog Tour Review & Giveaway: Legally Charming by Lauren Smith - March 19, 2017
- Book Blitz: Look How You Turned Out – Diane Munier - March 15, 2017