Cover Design: Indie Formatting Service
Release Date: October 20, 2017
Captor becomes lover…
I’m a marksman. Mobster. Deadly assassin.My job is to protect my brotherhood, but that isn’t my only responsibility.I’m Kieran Hendry, the up-and-coming leader of The Order, and a new duty calls. I must take a wife.A wife I don’t know.A wife born into a position at the top of The Fellowship hierarchy.A wife who will forge a strong alliance between her brotherhood and mine.A wife I don’t want.I knew next to nothing about Westlyn Breckenridge when I abducted her, but I quickly discover that she’s intelligent, strong, defiant, selfless. And beautiful.
One night with her is all it takes for me to see that she is no typical Mafia princess. I’m hopeful this arranged marriage won’t be the miserable union I imagined it to be. But convincing my intended to give us a chance won’t be easy when she sees me as the enemy. The brute who kidnapped her. The vile fiend who threatened to do as he wished with her body.It’s true. I am all those things. I had cruel intentions. But everything has changed. My affection for her is unexpected. My love, unintended.
beautiful daughters. She spent fourteen years as a labor and delivery nurse
before she decided to pursue her dream of becoming an author and hasn’t looked
listening to her music and visualizing scenes for her current work in progress.
Every story coming from her always has a song to inspire it.
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Blog Tour Review: Dear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland - September 20, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Delirious by M. S. Force - September 14, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Dirty Filthy Rich Love by Laurelin Paige - September 11, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels - September 8, 2017
- Cover Reveal & Giveaway: Unintended – Georgia Cates - September 6, 2017