Jace Warden is sent to the Shiftertown in Austin to find a way to free all Shifters from their Collars. But pulling off the Collars can cause Shifters to go mad or kill them outright.
In Austin, Jace meets Deni Rowe, a wolf Shifter with troubles of her own—she was deliberately run down in the road, and while her body has healed, she still has episodes of total memory loss during which she retreats into her pure animal self.
Jace has never met anyone like Deni. Courageous and beautiful, she volunteers to help him test the Collar removal. And as Deni and Jace work together, they feel the mate bond begin. But can Jace help Deni believe she can heal enough to be anyone’s true mate?
So good! This novella was so action and romance packed I wasn’t even disappointed by the end. It felt like a natural conclusion rather than a to be continued like a lot of novellas. Deni and Jace are so freaking hot together. It was sort of laughable how long it took them to realize they were mates. This story is everything you always get from Jennifer Ashley. Depth, sexiness, sweetness, alpha males, accents. In other words perfection. Read it right now!! 🙂
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Review: Forgetting You, Forgetting Me by Monica James - June 26, 2017
- Release Blitz: Forgetting You, Forgetting Me – Monica James - June 26, 2017
- Quickie Review: Tycoon by Katy Evans - June 25, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Dangerous Rush by S. C. Stephens - June 20, 2017
- Review: All I Am by Jodi Ellen Malpas - June 19, 2017