Jace Warden is sent to the Shiftertown in Austin to find a way to free all Shifters from their Collars. But pulling off the Collars can cause Shifters to go mad or kill them outright.
In Austin, Jace meets Deni Rowe, a wolf Shifter with troubles of her own—she was deliberately run down in the road, and while her body has healed, she still has episodes of total memory loss during which she retreats into her pure animal self.
Jace has never met anyone like Deni. Courageous and beautiful, she volunteers to help him test the Collar removal. And as Deni and Jace work together, they feel the mate bond begin. But can Jace help Deni believe she can heal enough to be anyone’s true mate?
So good! This novella was so action and romance packed I wasn’t even disappointed by the end. It felt like a natural conclusion rather than a to be continued like a lot of novellas. Deni and Jace are so freaking hot together. It was sort of laughable how long it took them to realize they were mates. This story is everything you always get from Jennifer Ashley. Depth, sexiness, sweetness, alpha males, accents. In other words perfection. Read it right now!!
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Blog Tour Review & Giveaway: My American Duchess by Eloisa James - February 5, 2016
- Review: Play Me by Katie McCoy - January 31, 2016
- Blog Tour Review: UnderCovers by Kayti Mcgee - January 28, 2016
- Blog Tour Review: Defenseless – Corinne Michaels - January 27, 2016
- Blog Tour Review & Giveaway: Dolce by Rachel Blaufeld - January 27, 2016