A laid off legal secretary with a curiosity about the B.D.S.M. lifestyle responds to an advertisement in a lifestyle magazine placed by a law firm seeking a “submissive legal assistant” and gets more than she bargained for. This short story is the kickoff to a series about a law firm that has quite a bit going on behind closed doors.
The Interview: Law Firm Erotica Book I by Silk Jones this is a short novella as an introduction to a series. It was about a woman named Laura who is still finding herself and what she is looking for in a man. She was looking for a job and found one while researching BDSM site and found and ad for a submissive legal assistant and applies for the job. She meets Philip possible future boss and Dom. The novella is fast paced and a great introduction to a series I look forward to reading more of. Laura is new to the lifestyle and untrained and unsure. Silk Jones was able to show the confusion and warring emotions of Laura perfectly. Philip shows his strength and the qualities of a Dom that you value. The dialogue was believable and the plot and conflict were something that makes you curious to see where this series will lead. I would recommend this book if you have never read Silk Jones or as a great introductory to the series that will arise from this introductory novella.
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Blog Tour Review: Off Script by Anna Paige - December 8, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas: Chanel Cleeton’s Favorite Cuban Holiday Receipe - November 30, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Defiant Queen by Meghan March - November 17, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Spider by Ilsa Madden-Mills - November 16, 2017
- Blog Tour Review: Midnight Labyrinth by Elizabeth Hunter - November 15, 2017