New York Times bestselling author Monica Murphy wraps up her sexy Billionaire Bachelors Club series with a wedding to remember. But this time, they’re not bachelors anymore, and the groom … is one of them.
It’s Gage and Marina’s wedding day, but wedded bliss seems a long way off: Ivy’s just gone into labor. Marina’s missing her matron of honor. And Bryn’s giving Matt the silent treatment.
It’s up to Archer, Gage, and Matt to make sure this day goes off without a hitch. But between brides and babies, there’s the not-so-little issue of the million-dollar bet to attend to. If only they can figure out who won … and who’s paying up. Is everyone a winner? Or will someone leave broke—and brokenhearted?
This was a fun and sexy read with great characters. I loved the real life situations they dealt with and how things ending up coming out good in the end. Ms Monica Murphy is a very talented author who knows how to grab the readers attention and keep them interested in reading until the end of the book.
And don’t miss the rest of The Billionaire Bachelor Club Series!
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy is a native Californian who lives in the foothills below Yosemite. A wife and mother of three, she writes New Adult and contemporary romance for Bantam and Avon. She is the author of One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend.
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Blog Tour Review: Scoring Mr. Romeo by A. M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm - January 18, 2018
- Blog Tour Review: Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland - January 18, 2018
- Blog Tour Review: The Wright Secret by K. A. Linde - January 13, 2018
- Blog Tour Review: Sinful Empire by Meghan March - December 22, 2017
- Release Blitz: The Secrets of Life – K. L. Humpreys - December 19, 2017